There are some Facebook keyboard shortcuts which are specific to browser like facebook shortcuts for Google Chrome,Firefox.If you spend a lot of time on Facebook as we know we all do then why not spend this time more efficiently and quickly.Using these shortcuts you can easily create new messages,view account settings,View notifications etc .In the beginning its a little difficult to use them but once you get familiar with these shortcuts then you will really feel easy to navigate on facebook.
So today I will share some Facebook shortcut keys with you guys for Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.There is also a trick to create custom shortcuts keys for your computer programs. Checkout list of facebook emoticons and smileys
Here is a comprehensive list of Facebook Shortcuts for each browser.
Google Chrome Browser Facebook Shortcuts
- Alt+1: View your News Feed
- Alt+2: View your own Profile
- Alt+3: View pop-up of friend requests
- Alt+4: View pop-up of messages
- Alt+5: View pop-up of notifications
- Alt+6: View Account Settings
- Alt+7: View Privacy Settings
- Alt+8: View Facebook’s own profile
- Alt+9: Read latest Terms of Service agreement.
- Alt+?: Search
- Alt+m: Compose a new message
Firefox Facebook Shortcuts
If you are using Firefox browser then you also need to press SHIFT along with the above shortcut keys.
- Shift+Alt+1: View your News Feed
- Shift+Alt+2: View your own Profile
- Shift+Alt+3: View pop-up of friend requests
- Shift+Alt+4: View pop-up of messages
- Shift+Alt+5: View pop-up of notifications
- Shift+Alt+6: View Account Settings
- Shift+Alt+7: View Privacy Settings
- Shift+Alt+8: View Facebook’s own profile
- Shift+Alt+9: Read latest Terms of Service agreement.
- Shift+Alt+0: Open Facebook Help Center
- Shift+Alt+?: Search
- Shift+Alt+m: Compose a new message
NOTE : If you are using Internet Explorer then you you can use the Facebook shortcuts of Google chrome but you have to press ENTER after each shortcut .